المشاغب
اهلا بك اخي الزائر او اختي الزائرة في منتدى لنا جميعا
اذا كنت مسجل في المنتدى فارجوا الدخول واذا كنت زائر جديد
فارجوا منك او منكي التسجيل في المنتدى والدخول ووضع المشاركات
ادارة المنتدى

المشاغب
https://lanaxx4.yoo7.com
المشاغب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المشاغب

احلى منتدى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
مواضيع مماثلة
ساعة المنتدى
المواضيع الأخيرة
» ارجوكم اريد اعضاء
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 21, 2013 6:26 am من طرف وسوم الحلو

» سؤال قصير جدا
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 20, 2013 10:51 am من طرف وسوم الحلو

» مساعد خفيفه
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 20, 2013 10:47 am من طرف وسوم الحلو

» طلب كيفية وضع ألعاب في المنتدى
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 21, 2012 5:39 am من طرف adobhussam

» Lily Allen in Escape The Fear
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 28, 2011 11:03 pm من طرف همسه

» موقع روعة فيه جميع حلقات ون بيس وناروتو
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 04, 2011 1:13 pm من طرف برنس

» موقعي
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 04, 2011 6:42 am من طرف برنس

» حرك الماوس وشوف اللي بيصير ؟؟!!!
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 15, 2011 3:52 am من طرف قلب بنادر

» إنطلاق حملة التطوع لموقع المحادثة الإسلامية عبر الإنترنت
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 24, 2011 6:37 pm من طرف mohamed skr

» إنطلاق حملة التطوع لموقع المحادثة الإسلامية عبر الإنترنت
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 24, 2011 6:35 pm من طرف mohamed skr

اعلانات

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
lana - 1126
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_vote_rcapIs it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_voting_barIs it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_vote_lcap 
abrar - 42
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_vote_rcapIs it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_voting_barIs it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_vote_lcap 
mm - 35
marwa - 30
@كلي غرور@ - 28
eamy - 23
امير ليالينا العربية - 22
maha - 20
MEMO - 12
نجيب - 11
تصويت
ما رايك بتقسيم المنتدى الجديد
1-ممتاز
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_vote_rcap86%Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_vote_lcap
 86% [ 80 ]
2-جيد
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_vote_rcap5%Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_vote_lcap
 5% [ 5 ]
3- افضل السابق
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_vote_rcap9%Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_vote_lcap
 9% [ 8 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 93
التبادل الاعلاني

http://www.up-00.com/gafiles/u4O91760.gif
Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . 4215-43

احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث

Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? .

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
lana
المدير
المدير
lana

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 1126
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : الرسم
المزاج : الحمد الله ممتاز
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/06/2008

Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? .   Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? . I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 14, 2009 6:53 am

Is it permissible for a wife to take from her
husband’s wealth without his permission? and if that has happened what
is the expiation for that?.

Praise be to Allaah.

It is not permissible for a woman to take anything from her
husband’s wealth without his permission, unless he is falling short in his
spending on her, in which case it is permissible for her to take what is
sufficient for her and her children on a reasonable basis, as the Prophet
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Hind bint ‘Utbah
when she complained to him that her husband Abu Sufyaan was falling short in
his spending on her and on her children. He said to her: “Take what is
sufficient for you and your children on a reasonable basis.” There is no
kafaarah required for that if the situation is as we have described. But if
she takes when there is no shortcoming on his part, then she has to return
what she took even if that is without his knowledge, if she is afraid that
telling him will make him angry with her.

May Allaah send blessings and peace upon our Prophet Muhammad
and his family and companions.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://lanaxx4.yoo7.com

Is it permissible for a wife to take from her husband’s wealth without his permission? .
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Does touching with desire count as taking back a divorced wife? .
» He agreed with her husband that if he travelled without her knowledge, it would be the last day between them, and he travelled.

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
المشاغب :: •»◦--◦ı[..قوانين المنتدى ..]ı◦--◦«• :: Do you speak English :: Islamic issues-
انتقل الى: