المشاغب
اهلا بك اخي الزائر او اختي الزائرة في منتدى لنا جميعا
اذا كنت مسجل في المنتدى فارجوا الدخول واذا كنت زائر جديد
فارجوا منك او منكي التسجيل في المنتدى والدخول ووضع المشاركات
ادارة المنتدى

المشاغب
https://lanaxx4.yoo7.com
المشاغب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المشاغب

احلى منتدى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
مواضيع مماثلة
ساعة المنتدى
المواضيع الأخيرة
» ارجوكم اريد اعضاء
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 21, 2013 6:26 am من طرف وسوم الحلو

» سؤال قصير جدا
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 20, 2013 10:51 am من طرف وسوم الحلو

» مساعد خفيفه
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 20, 2013 10:47 am من طرف وسوم الحلو

» طلب كيفية وضع ألعاب في المنتدى
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 21, 2012 5:39 am من طرف adobhussam

» Lily Allen in Escape The Fear
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 28, 2011 11:03 pm من طرف همسه

» موقع روعة فيه جميع حلقات ون بيس وناروتو
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 04, 2011 1:13 pm من طرف برنس

» موقعي
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 04, 2011 6:42 am من طرف برنس

» حرك الماوس وشوف اللي بيصير ؟؟!!!
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 15, 2011 3:52 am من طرف قلب بنادر

» إنطلاق حملة التطوع لموقع المحادثة الإسلامية عبر الإنترنت
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 24, 2011 6:37 pm من طرف mohamed skr

» إنطلاق حملة التطوع لموقع المحادثة الإسلامية عبر الإنترنت
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 24, 2011 6:35 pm من طرف mohamed skr

اعلانات

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
lana - 1126
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_vote_rcapWhy does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_voting_barWhy does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_vote_lcap 
abrar - 42
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_vote_rcapWhy does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_voting_barWhy does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_vote_lcap 
mm - 35
marwa - 30
@كلي غرور@ - 28
eamy - 23
امير ليالينا العربية - 22
maha - 20
MEMO - 12
نجيب - 11
تصويت
ما رايك بتقسيم المنتدى الجديد
1-ممتاز
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_vote_rcap86%Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_vote_lcap
 86% [ 80 ]
2-جيد
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_vote_rcap5%Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_vote_lcap
 5% [ 5 ]
3- افضل السابق
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_vote_rcap9%Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_vote_lcap
 9% [ 8 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 93
التبادل الاعلاني

http://www.up-00.com/gafiles/u4O91760.gif
Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. 4215-43

احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث

Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
lana
المدير
المدير
lana

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 1126
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : الرسم
المزاج : الحمد الله ممتاز
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/06/2008

Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?.   Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?. I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 04, 2009 11:45 pm

Why has Islam continued to be so successful
in the modern world?

Praise be to Allaah.

Islam continues to be successful in the developed world, and elsewhere,
because its call is in accordance with the fitrah or natural inclinations of mankind, and
it advocates the best of human values, such as tolerance, love, mercy, truthfulness and
sincerity.

Islam educates people and lifts them up to righteous conduct, good
manners and virtue. Its call is distinguished from others by its realism, balance and
moderation. Islam pays due attention to both the soul and the body. It neither suppresses
physical desires nor allows extravagance in this regard; it makes a distinction between
the natural inclination to enjoy the pleasures of this world and forbidden desires that
come under the heading of depravity and perversion.

People embrace Islam because they find security, comfort and peace in
it, they see a cure for their problems in it, and through it they are able to get rid of
their feelings of confusion, anxiety and loss.

Islam is the religion of the fitrah, the natural inclination or pattern
on which Allaah has created mankind. For this reason, people of sound minds and upright
inclinations embrace Islam, as Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:
“The Messenger of Allaah
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
‘There is no child who is not born in a state of fitrah (i.e., Islam), then his
parents make him into a Jew, a Christian or a Magian (Zoroastrian), just as animals
produce whole animals (i.e., the animals are born perfect with no part of their bodies
missing). Do you find any born with their ears cut off?’” Then Abu Hurayrah (may
Allaah be pleased with him) said: “ ‘… Allaah’s handiwork according
to the pattern on which He has made mankind: no change (let there be) in the work
(wrought) by Allaah: that is the Standard Religion…’ [al-Room 30 –
interpretation of the meaning – Yusuf Ali’s translation].” (Reported
by al-Bukhaari, 1359). What is meant is that Allaah has created mankind
with the potential to learn the truth, accept Tawheed (pure monotheism) and submit to
Allaah. Their natural inclination is to learn Islam and love it, but a bad education, a
kaafir (disbelieving) environment, their own whims and desires and the devils among jinn
and mankind turn them away from the truth. Mankind is basically inclined towards Tawheed
(pure monotheism), as the Prophet
(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) reported
that his Lord (Allaah) said: “I created all my slaves as ‘hunafa’ (pure
monetheists), but the devils turned them away from their religion.” (Reported
by Muslim). For this reason the one who becomes a Muslim after having been
a disbeliever is described as having “reverted” to Islam, as this is more
correct than saying that he “converted.” When Islam enters a country where there
is no nationalism or great legacy of jaahiliyah (ignorance), it spreads quickly because of
its strength and the small number of obstacles. You may also see that Islam is suitable
for all people, educated and uneducated, male and female, old and young; everyone finds in
it what he wants and needs. Those who become Muslim in developed countries realize what
their country’s civilization and laws, which have been fabricated from men’s
whims and desires, have done to them, and they realize the extent of the misery in which
people in developed countries are living. They see how prevalent psychological illnesses,
nervous breakdowns, insanity and suicides are, despite the technological advances and
great number of discoveries and inventions and modern systems of management. This is
because all of that is concerned only with the physical and the outward, but it neglects
the inward and fails to nourish and nurture the heart and soul. Allaah says of these
people (interpretation of the meaning): “They know only the outside appearance of
the life of the world, and they are heedless of the Hereafter.” [al-Room 30]

Islam will continue to succeed, with the permission of Allaah, so long
as those who work for its sake are sincere and its followers adhere to it and believe in
it, and apply its laws.

The fact that there are those who are not committed or who fall short will
not prevent Islam from succeeding, with the permission of Allaah, and nothing can distort
its beauty. Its light will not falter because some people abandon it or fail to adhere to
it. What Islam has given humanity in the way of progress and civilization, and lifting
them up from the darkness of oppression and enmity, is pride enough.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://lanaxx4.yoo7.com

Why does Islam continue to be successful in the developed world?.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Interested in Islam.
» The tolerance of Islam .
» A Christian is asking whether it is possible for him to enter Islam .

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
المشاغب :: •»◦--◦ı[..قوانين المنتدى ..]ı◦--◦«• :: Do you speak English :: Islamic issues-
انتقل الى: