المشاغب
اهلا بك اخي الزائر او اختي الزائرة في منتدى لنا جميعا
اذا كنت مسجل في المنتدى فارجوا الدخول واذا كنت زائر جديد
فارجوا منك او منكي التسجيل في المنتدى والدخول ووضع المشاركات
ادارة المنتدى

المشاغب
https://lanaxx4.yoo7.com
المشاغب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

المشاغب

احلى منتدى

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
مواضيع مماثلة
ساعة المنتدى
المواضيع الأخيرة
» ارجوكم اريد اعضاء
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالخميس مارس 21, 2013 6:26 am من طرف وسوم الحلو

» سؤال قصير جدا
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 20, 2013 10:51 am من طرف وسوم الحلو

» مساعد خفيفه
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء مارس 20, 2013 10:47 am من طرف وسوم الحلو

» طلب كيفية وضع ألعاب في المنتدى
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 21, 2012 5:39 am من طرف adobhussam

» Lily Allen in Escape The Fear
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء سبتمبر 28, 2011 11:03 pm من طرف همسه

» موقع روعة فيه جميع حلقات ون بيس وناروتو
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 04, 2011 1:13 pm من طرف برنس

» موقعي
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أبريل 04, 2011 6:42 am من طرف برنس

» حرك الماوس وشوف اللي بيصير ؟؟!!!
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء مارس 15, 2011 3:52 am من طرف قلب بنادر

» إنطلاق حملة التطوع لموقع المحادثة الإسلامية عبر الإنترنت
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 24, 2011 6:37 pm من طرف mohamed skr

» إنطلاق حملة التطوع لموقع المحادثة الإسلامية عبر الإنترنت
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالخميس فبراير 24, 2011 6:35 pm من طرف mohamed skr

اعلانات

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
lana - 1126
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_vote_rcapIt is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_voting_barIt is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_vote_lcap 
abrar - 42
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_vote_rcapIt is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_voting_barIt is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_vote_lcap 
mm - 35
marwa - 30
@كلي غرور@ - 28
eamy - 23
امير ليالينا العربية - 22
maha - 20
MEMO - 12
نجيب - 11
تصويت
ما رايك بتقسيم المنتدى الجديد
1-ممتاز
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_vote_rcap86%It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_vote_lcap
 86% [ 80 ]
2-جيد
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_vote_rcap5%It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_vote_lcap
 5% [ 5 ]
3- افضل السابق
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_vote_rcap9%It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_vote_lcap
 9% [ 8 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 93
التبادل الاعلاني

http://www.up-00.com/gafiles/u4O91760.gif
It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. 4215-43

احداث منتدى مجاني
pubarab
ازرار التصفُّح
 البوابة
 الفهرس
 قائمة الاعضاء
 البيانات الشخصية
 س .و .ج
 ابحـث

It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid.

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
lana
المدير
المدير
lana

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 1126
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه : الرسم
المزاج : الحمد الله ممتاز
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/06/2008

It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid.   It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid. I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 04, 2009 11:37 pm

I am a young man who is married to a Muslim
woman but her family is not Muslim. She became Muslim and learned some
soorahs and how to pray via the internet. After we got married I asked
her: at whose hand did you become Muslim? She said: I became Muslim by
myself. I said to her: You have to utter the Shahaadahatayn, so she
uttered them before me. Is that correct?

Please note that we got married in the mosque before the
Shaykh and a number of witnesses, and she got a certificate proving
that she is Muslim.

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

In order for a person to become Muslim, it is not essential
for him to declare his Islam before anyone. Islam is a matter that is
between a person and his Lord, may He be blessed and exalted. If he asks
people to bear witness to his Islam so that it may be documented among his
personal documents, there is nothing wrong with that, but it should be done
without making that a condition of his Islam being valid.

This has been explained in more than one answer. Please see
the answers to questions no. 13698,
6542 and

Secondly:

No marriage contract is valid without a wali for the wife,
but no kaafir can act as a wali for a Muslim woman. If she has no Muslim
wali then the qaadi or the imam of the mosque or the local mufti may act as
her wali.

In the answer to questions no.
7714 and
7989 you will find more details on
the ruling on women in kaafir countries who do not have Muslim walis.

We ask Allaah to bless you both and to join you together in
goodness.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://lanaxx4.yoo7.com

It is not essential for one to declare one’s Islam before witnesses in order for it to be valid.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Interested in Islam.
» The tolerance of Islam .
» The status of the family in Islam.

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
المشاغب :: •»◦--◦ı[..قوانين المنتدى ..]ı◦--◦«• :: Do you speak English :: Islamic issues-
انتقل الى: